What is included in the open studio?
- Access to the studio up to two hours
- Use of the space, its equipment and tools (5 wheels, an extruder, three handbuilding tables, one wedging table)
- Materials (40 colors of glazes & 4 colors of clay)
- Limited number of participants to guarantee the access to the equipment & tranquility
- Firing costs are not included
- Maintenance, cleaning and firings done by us
- An assistant will be on site to help you if you have any question regarding the space, material and tools
- Previous experience working with clay (handbuilding, wheel or both)
- Liability insurance
- 2 hours minimum
- Book your session online before showing up
Please read our Open studio policy and if this sounds good to you, book your studio time session 🙂 See you soon!
There is no refund possible on open studio hours.