5 to 15 participants • 1 day • 3 hours • Beginner Level
In this classes, I’ll teach you all the steps to make a handbuilt ceramic planter which you will take home with you after the course (First it will need to get fired and glazed, you will be able to pick it up about 4 weeks after the workshop). You’ll learn the different techniques of handbuilding from slab to coil and engobes (colorful paints for ceramic). I’ll guide you through making a planter and a little plate to put underneath that you’ll be able to both paint during the workshop.
Programm of the Workshop:
- First part (2 hours) : Thinking of a design( Shape, texture, elements of decoration, signature) , Making of the pot and plate
- Second Part (1 hour): Painting the pot and plate with engobes (underglazed color)
- When : Email me to book a date
- Where does it take place? At Violaine Toth Ceramic, Treptowerstr. 12, 12059 Berlin
Only reservations cancelled 7 or more full calendar days prior to the start of the course will receive a full refund.
- Please note that due to limited space in our studio we can’t store your pieces for a long period of time. Therefore your ceramics have to be picked up, or, if a glazing class was booked, has to take place within two months after the creating the ceramic, otherwise it will be thrown away.
Restrictions due to COVID-19 :
Contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or requests.