6-12 participants • 1 session • 2 hours • Beginner Level
In this class, I will teach you how to engrave and paint a ready cup and small plate with botanical drawings (it can also be your own design if you prefer). After the class, the ready cup and plate that you painted will be glazed transparent by me and you will be able to take it back home after it has been fired.
Programm of the Workshop:
- First part (20-30mn) : Introduction to the material, the technics of painting and sketches
- Second Part (1,5 hour): Painting and engraving the clay pieces with engobes (underglazed color)
- Included : A wheel thrown mug and small plate made by Violaine Toth Ceramic, tools, colors, glazing service and firing.
- When : Saturday 2nd September, 11:00-14:00
- Where does it take place? At Violaine Toth Ceramic, Treptowerstr. 12, 12059 Berlin
Only reservations cancelled 7 or more full calendar days prior to the start of the course will receive a full refund.
- Please note that due to limited space in our studio we can’t store your pieces for a long period of time. Therefore your ceramics have to be picked up, or, if a glazing class was booked, has to take place within two months after the creation of your ceramic, otherwise it will be thrown away.